On the left, Mr Yao Mingwen, President and Managing Director of Jiangyin Jintong Petrochemical | On the right, Mr Charles Bonnafous, Founder & CEO of Nexson Group during the signing ceremony of coil wound heat exchanger | 26, October 2023
Nexson Group is pleased to announce that we have become the exclusive representative of Jiangyin Jintong Petrochemical Co., Ltd, outside China to develop their main product, an advanced, efficient and energy-saving heat exchange equipment : the coil wound heat exchanger.
- Jiangyin Jintong Petrochemical Co., Ltd, located in Jiangyin National High tech Zone, Jiangsu Province, was established in 1992, it covers an area of 62 168 m².
- In 1998, it obtained the quality management system certification and has the qualification of A2 grade special equipment pressure vessel design and ASME U design and manufacturing license.
- Since 2010, the company has developed and manufactured the coil wound heat exchanger. At present, it has the ability of process calculation, structural design, strength calculation, construction drawing design and installation guidance of the wound tube heat exchanger.
About Nexson Group
Nexson Group is a major player in the field of energy recovery solutions. The company helps manufacturers optimize their manufacturing processes by saving energy. Every day, Nexson does more to preserve our natural resources. Nexson group provides its customers with concrete solutions to combat energy wastage and its impact on the environment.
Nexson-group, with its team’s experience and expertise in global processes, order management, production and quality, will contribute to Jintong’s growth with the guarantees of a key player in the field of customized heat exchangers.
Coil wound heat exchanger
Coil wound heat exchanger is one of the most advanced, efficient and energy-saving heat exchange equipment in the world. It not only has the advantages of high heat transfer efficiency, compact structure and light weight of plate heat exchanger.
You can reach a very close temperature approach, which can effectively recover more heat. The spiral winding process of the heat exchange tubes in the shell is long, 4 to 6 times that of the shell side. The temperature difference of ordinary shell and tube heat exchangers is generally about 40°C, while the temperature difference of wound heat exchangers can be within 5°C.
The main characteristics it has :
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Efficient heat transfer at high temperatures
- Low temperature approach, which allows heat to be recovered more efficiently
- Easy to achieve large-scale (25 000m², maximum area of a single high-efficiency heat exchanger)
Source : www.js-pt.com and commercial documents